[note: this post, like an air-cooled 911, is back-dated to when these events occurred]
[also note: I have condensed multiple forum posts into this entry, please forgive awkward transitions]
Got around to aiming my headlamps last night. I only did a short stint of night driving on the new lights and I could tell things were... off. I used the guide from Daniel Stern's lighting website to guide the task:https://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/aim/aim.html
The little dot of orange tape on either side of the top line is the center point of the physical headlamps, as determined by driving my car right up against the wall. The lower line is 3" below that. The car is set back 25 feet.
Before... sorry oncoming traffic
After. Much better. Even with brand new adjusters it chewed up my fingers making the adjustments, ouch!